About Me

I do not like to write. I can't spell to save my life. I have no idea how to correctly use punctuation or grammar. I've already forgotten so much in my short career as a mom of two, so I'd better write some of this stuff down before I forget it all.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Your husband might be a Redneck (and PETA might come after me) if...

Your husband might be a Redneck (and PETA might come after me) if...

10. Your hubby uses the word "kin" and can't tell you just how someone is related to him. "I don't know...he's just kin."
9. Your in-laws have built a golf course in their front yard and they drive around in hunting trucks and lawn mowers instead of golf carts. "Foster Links Golf Club" (Pretty good fun if I must say so myself!)
8. Your hubby thinks YOU are the weird one for choosing to shower in a shower as opposed to the lake, river, or other body of unknown water and creatures.
7. He beats you in a fishing challenge using a Barbie fishing pole with a slice of cheese. I had the real pole, real bait, etc and he still beat me!
6. Sometimes it looks feels like there is more game in the freezer then ice.
5. Your backyard is covered in bird feathers during dove season. Not because they were killed there, but because they were cleaned there.
4. The first "home cooked" meal your husband serves you is freshly shot squirrel fried up with cane syrup.
3. You have to lie to your child about what's for dinner because daddy served us the rabbit he shot today.
2. Your child receives a rabbit's hide as a present from her father.
1. Your husband ties turkey legs to the fence as you walk out the door to "dry them out."
(It's raining by  the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment